1. Preheat oven to 375°F and lightly grease a standard donut pan.
2. Whisk together flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and protein in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl mix together egg, almond milk, Greek yogurt, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
4. Stir flour mixture into the yogurt mixture until combined.
5. Pour batter into a piping bag and pipe into donut cavaties half full.
6. Bake for 6-8 minutes.
7. While the donuts are baking, prepare the glaze by whisking the Strawberries and Creme protein and almond milk together.
8. When donuts are completely cool dip each one in glaze and decorate as desired.
**Makes 8 donuts, store in an airtight container in a cool